Learning the basics about how to dress in formal kimono and learn different obi tying techniques. You will receive an accreditation certificate of Advance kimono dresser from noble japanese kimono & beauty Yamano school at completion of this course.
1) Modern dressing, and Stylish dressing kimono
2)Dressing Kimono and tying the Obi by yourself
3) Summer kimono and Obi tying
4) Obi tying for children
5) Obi tying for wearing Haori (Kimono jacket)
6) Formal kimono (Iromuji)and Obi tying
7) Formal kimono ( Homongi and Tsukesage) and Obi tying
8) Formal black kimono (Tomesode) and Obi tying
9) Celebration kimono (Chu furisode) and Obi tying
10) Obi tying using the golden point system
11) Review of dressing and obi tying
12) Total kimono fashion based on the "BIDO" concept (Hair, makeup, style, manner)
120 min/lesson x 12 class (24 hours training )
$45/lesson ($40/class for more than two people applying together)
Rental kimono is available.