Our first priority at New York Kimono Academy
is the safety of our clients and staff members. Although we have always practiced high sanitation standards, we have implemented new policies in guidance with the CDC and NYS. Please read New York Kimono Academy's new policies and procedures as they will impact your next appointment.
CLIENT APPOINTMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
- When you arrive for your appointment you may come in, please immediately use our hand sanitizer to the right of the door upon entry.
- You must come to your appointment ALONE. Unfortunately, at this time family/friends and children will be prohibited.
- A face mask is required to enter the salon. Please bring your own face mask, if you don’t have one you may purchase one from us.
- PLEASE CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT IF YOU ANSWER YES TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:-I have traveled outside the United States In the past 14 days to countries that have been affected by COVID-19 -I have traveled domestically within the United States by commercial airline, bus or train within the past 14 days-I AM experiencing symptoms of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.-I believe I have been exposed to or cared for someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.-I have been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
STAFF POLICIES & PROCEDURES:
- Prior to entry into our salon each day our staff members will be screened for COVID-19.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located frequently throughout the facility in locations where handwashing may not be readily available
- Our staff will be wearing face masks.
- All surfaces and equipment will be wiped down after every encounter with medical grade disinfectant and alcohol.
We appreciate all of our beautiful clients and can’t wait to get back to enhancing your beauty in our safe, clean environment!